Thank you for your interest in our leatherwork. All suede pouches are in the Dream Collection. In this page, you may find some important information on placing wholesale orders with us.
We are a lifestyle leathergoods brand in London, United Kingdom. We source premium Italian suede in person and have been hand-making suede pouches since 2016. Our suede pouches are very thick, soft and subtle. Our customers love them for their unique beauty and quality of our products.
Here are some things to note before placing an order.
- Please register your account in our website. Log-in to your account and fill in your name, business name and address.
- Upon receiving your order details (model, quantity, colour & logo), we will send you our online draft invoice where you can find our pricing information.
- Once you accept our quotation, we will send you a final online invoice and confirm estimated despatching times.
- After confirming your payment, you will receive a payment confirmation email.
- You will receive an email about our despatching dates, approximately 5-7 days before our despatch.
- You will receive delivery tracking numbers by email after our despatch.
Minimum order quantities are applied per model.
Online order processing
- You will receive an online (draft) invoices generated by our website which will be emailed to you directly.
- Online (draft) invoices contain pricing, additional service fees and delivery costs.
- We accept major credit/debit cards.
- Our quotes are based on GBP UK Sterling Pounds.
- We offer custom stamping service for your orders.
- A brass stamp will be ordered for your logo design and there will be one-off cost applied in the invoice.
- Stamping service charges will also be applied.
- To order the custom logo service, please send in your logo image in PDF, JPEG, AI and ES file formats. If they are illustrator's files, please set the dimension within length 4 x height 4 cm. If you aren't sure about this, please do not worry and send PDF or JPEG files. You will receive further advice on this.
You can choose your ideal suede colours. We have over 100 colours in the chart. Please let us know your preferred colour groups. We will then send you images of suede colours by email.
Our processing times
- We usually need 3-6 weeks to process your order depending on order details and our workload.
- We need 2-3 weeks to get leathers delivered. (We work with Italian tanneries and receive leathers directly from them.)†
- It can take about 2 weeks to receive your brass stamp in our studio.
We usually use Royal Mail (UK postal service) or DHL depending on order details. We aim to select economic and faster delivery services. If you have your own courier, please let us know in the email.
The usual shipping times after our despatch are:
- UK mainland by 1 working day
- Europe by 3-5 working days
- USA, Canada & Australia by 5-7 working days.†
For international orders, please kindly note that you are responsible of clearing the customs duty. We declare all order details in the shipping documents.
Express delivery services are available for international customers. It usually takes about 1-3 working days for delivery.
If you wish to order sample pouches before placing your order, please let us know and proceed your order in our online store. We will deduct the price difference when you place a wholesale order.
Depending on our workload, we may be able to accept custom designs. Please send us your design illustration and requirements. Please kindly note that there will be additional charges applied and it may require more time to complete your order.
Custom designs include complete design changes from our current models or new models. They do not include changes in suede colours and minor custom options.
- Unlike factory produced products, hand-making process does require time and we are proud of making high quality leather goods for our customers.
- We support small creative businesses. Feel free to ask us for a quote.
- All our pouches are handmade in our cosy London studio.
† Due to the current crisis, there may have some delays on delivery. As of today (1 August 2020), all deliveries are processed as normal in the UK. We understand there have been some delays in Canada. Please find further information from your national post services.
† Our Italian tanneries tend to take two-months holidays between July and August every year. Please enquire further information if you have any deadlines.